What's on offer?

If you have any interest in: Ufology, Paranormal, Angling, Paganism, the Eco-system and general controversy then this may just be the place for you. I am a published author of books concerning these particular topics...


/



Tuesday 4 December 2012

The Joys of Freebie Websites......


Once again my website is messing me about 


A while back it simply disappeared, then without warning came back to life.

Today,  I cannot upload data onto it alas...

I have written to the site guys and let's see what comes back...........

NEXT DAY UPDATE ......

Ah right - the nice chaps from the site have now written to me stating that the site builder page will be fixed ASAP....

Somewhat comically, I took the liberty of creating a nice 'alternative' site, whilst I was awaiting their response...


http://patregan.jimdo.com/







No comments:

Post a Comment