What's on offer?

If you have any interest in: Ufology, Paranormal, Angling, Paganism, the Eco-system and general controversy then this may just be the place for you. I am a published author of books concerning these particular topics...


/



Tuesday 25 July 2017

Alt estuary: fishing in summer


















These days most of my angling is fly and coarse but at times I occasionally return to a bit of shore casting.


Here's Jason having a go with one of  my ancient glass rods and Intrepid Pirate multiplier reel. I won that rod in a competition many moons ago and it's still going strong today.

Not much doing on this occasion but I managed to swing in an eel, which took a lug/mussel cocktail. The fish was soon unhooked and returned to fight another day... 





Note the vintage Garcia Mitchell reel and Marco shore rod. I bought that rod when I was 13 and it's still doing well today... 

The day started off chilly but the Sun came out later on... 

Great expectations... 



This (above) was a flounder fishing session some years back, at the same location... 

Always makes a nice change to get onto the windy old coastline. 

Being an all-round angler with fly, coarse and sea is something that I can highly recommend. 



Pat Regan © 



















No comments:

Post a Comment